Showroom visits during the coronavirus
All you need to know when coming to our showrooms
- We kindly ask all visitors to wear a face mask inside the showroom.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided in the showroom.
- Remember to keep a minimum distance of 1.5m from other customers and employees.
- Visitors are permitted by appointment only. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- 2 visitors per appointment only.
Upcoming Cooking and Baking Classes
Ready to upgrade your culinary skills? Join us in our cooking school for a fun and interactive cooking class.
Want to find out more about who will be hosting your event of choice? Find out more about our hosts below.
Grace is an award winning Cape Town based cake decorator, author and teacher. She travels throughout South Africa to demonstrate and teach the art of cake decorating, teaching her unique techniques with fondant modelling and cake design.
Tiisetso Sebola is a young, passionate chef with an array of cooking skills and knowledge. After studying at capsicum culinary studios to obtain an internationally acclaimed certificate from city & guilds.
From young farm girl with a passion for food to entrepreneur and lifestyle chef - Izelle Hoffman’s passion for people and drive for improving the lives of communities around South Africa is unstoppable.
Online Cooking Classes
Pick a class below to join one of our online cooking classes from the comfort of your home kitchen.
Hot Cross Buns
In this free cooking class Grace will teach you how to make the perfect hot cross buns at home - because homemade is always better.